Winter Lecture Series
CTA usually runs two winter lectures over the winter months. From 2014 onwards they have been held in historic houses, with speakers giving presentations on the venue’s history.
See Past Events for information of Past Winter Lectures.
Auckland Heritage Festival
Auckland Council, in conjunction with community organisations all over the city, co-ordinates and promotes the Auckland Heritage Festival. It is held in late September and early October, timed to coincide with the school holidays.
Civic Trust’s AGM is normally held in early November. See Latest News, or the calendar on the home page for current details.
This is normally held in October each year. For event details refer to Architecture week
Please note that many kindred organisations have activities during the year. Make use of our links page for their web site or address data. Note in particular:
- Auckland University and its public lecture series twice a year
- Auckland Council and its heritage festival each year
- The many museums in the region and their activities
- Government organisations, including Heritage New Zealand and Department of Conservation.
- Other organisations too numerous to note, but shown in our links page.
Your input is welcome concerning activities that you would like Civic Trust Auckland to undertake in the future.